BVFF in Globe, South End News, Saveur, Gardenburger, Radio
October 22, 2009
Hello Boston Vegetarian Society,
The 14th Annual Boston Vegetarian Food Festival is 9 days away!
It will fill the Reggie Lewis Athletic Center with foods, products, and information that promote veggie living and help make it fun, delicious, and easy to live a healthy, eco- and animal-friendly life.
* We ask for your help in publicizing this free event on Facebook, blogs, and with flyers and banners found on our website at
* We've gotten a nice promo on boston.com :
* We were featured with a little writeup and photo in the October Saveur magazine!
* South End News favored us with a kind article:
* Here is a fun short video taken at last year's Festival by Gardenburger. It reminds us of the good energy and good tasting that lies 9 days ahead!
* Our organizing committee member David has 30 minutes of radio time to talk about the Festival and veg*m this Sunday, 6:45 - 7:15 AM at 98.5 FM.
* It has been heartening to see the flow of volunteers who are offering help at the event. If you'd like to pitch in for a couple of hours, send us a note via
See you soon, we hope, and please bring some non-veg friends to the Festival!